Add some colour to the mix and hit that mocktail road.
Drinking and bad decisions? It’s never a bad idea when you throw in a fun mocktail in your life. It can never get boring as a fancy non-alcoholic delight. On today’s trade secret, let’s unravel the magic behind funky mocktails that bring that glow to your skin! The AVALON® Beauty Team has consolidated three top picks this October, which can easily incorporate our beauty shots.
#1 Dull and pigmented skin? Chill out with Lavender Lemonade by Town & Country
“Don’t let cocktails have all the fun,” said a Town & Country Magazine’s editor. This funky line lives up to its reputation through a refreshing recipe for a fun mocktail. It is definitely our team’s pick for October’s rendition of AVALON® Radiant Sakura Beauty Shot. The gentle aroma of lavender and freshness of lemon juice complement the mild tones from Radiant Sakura’s peach and tomato extracts. A perfect mocktail for those who wish to combat pigmented skin! Radiant Sakura promotes fresh radiance by brightening skin complexion, lightening spots and scars, evening out skin tone and enhancing skin elasticity. Defend your skin against photoaging by whipping up this lavender lemon mocktail with a shot of Radiant Sakura today!
- 6 cups of water
- 5 cups of light-coloured honey
- 5 tbsp dried lavender
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice strained
- AVALON® Radiant Sakura Beauty Shot
- Bring water and honey to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Gently crush lavender and add it to the pot.
- Cover and refrigerate the mix for 2 hours.
- Strain the liquid through a fine mesh sieve.
- Stir in lemon juice and 1 shot of Radiant Sakura.
- Serve over ice with a slice of lemon!
#2 Dry and dehydrated skin? Hit the beach with Lime Mojito by Simply Recipes
A glass of mojito can never go wrong, and it lifts our mood in a heartbeat. Simply Recipes attests to this, they can “wax on about the glory of the mojito.” A refreshing concoction of mint leaves, lime and sparkling water, what better fit besides AVALON® Hydra Ceramide Beauty Shot could complement it! Our signature hydrating beauty shot, Hydra Ceramide Beauty Shot, is famous for its hint of yuzu, citrus and tropical fruit flavor, perfect for a day at Rumours Beach Club. This mocktail is the go-to for those with sensitive skin that needs replenishment of moisture! Infused with rice ceramide and bird nest, AVALON® Hydra Ceramide Beauty Shot locks in moisture, enhances skin suppleness and soothes skin sensitivity.
- Lime juice
- Sparkling water
- AVALON® Hydra Ceramide Beauty Shot
- Crush mint, sugar and lime juice until a fine paste forms.
- Strain the mixture.
- Top it with a splash of sparkling water and Hydra Ceramide Beauty Shot.
- Mix well and sprinkle mint leaves atop your concoction!
- Serve on ice with a slice of lime.
#3 Damaged and sensitive skin? Get romantic with Strawberry Mocktail Spritzer by The Dizzy Cook
Date night with your significant other? Ladies’ night with your gal pals? The Dizzy Cook has got you covered with their lovely Strawberry mocktail. Look at how beautiful it is! Definitely worthy of AVALON®’s top three mocktail picks for October. At one glance, this is the perfect recipe to incorporate the signature AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink. The sweet aroma of fresh strawberries goes hand in hand with a tinge of white grape, litchi and apple flavours from Stemcell Beauty Drink. This rendition is suitable for those with sensitive skin and all skin types. AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink repairs damaged skin cells, often the root cause of skin issues. It does so by promoting cell repair and strengthening the skin barrier against loss of nutrients. A powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from free radicals and sun damage, a strawberry-inspired mocktail with Stemcell Beauty Drink is sure to rejuvenate not just your mood, but your skin cells!
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 inch piece of ginger cut into chinks
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink
- Clean and quarter strawberries.
- Bring strawberries, water, sugar, and ginger to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring in the fennel seeds for the last 5 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, strain the strawberries and seeds out.
- Build ingredients over ice in a rocks glass if you want to be fancy.
- Stir to combine ingredients and garnish with half strawberry and a flamingo pick on the rim of the glass.
Mad feels to have your mocktail appear without effort? We understand
Some days are laze days for us and we may not feel up for creating a 5-minute mocktail. The trick to this would be bringing a bottle of your beauty shot to any diners and pouring it down your ordered drink to enjoy the benefits! Quick and efficient, you may enjoy a DIY mocktail anywhere.
A Special Mention for those with Tired and Dull Skin
We have not forgotten about you! At this stage, you might be thinking “how about a mocktail for tired and dull skin!” Glow up with AVALON® Aloe Multiple Detox! It may not come in the form of a mocktail but this elixir pills are indeed magical. Proven by doctors, these detox pills not only do wonders for a healthy gut, but also for a healthy complexion! Cart out Aloe Multiple Detox today for that perk-me-up factor in a radiant complexion, combat tired and dull skin with us!