Wishtrend TV – The Trendy Channel for Beauty Hacks
No, not that wishing became a trend. No, not that we are inspiring you with fairy godmothers or some mystical affair today, though what I am about to share is akin to granting us all with MAGICAL tips! The AVALON® Beauty team is back with DIY beauty hacks you NEED to know today, especially with Phase 2 happening and the need to wear a mask 24/7. We will be sharing DIY beauty hacks from AVALON® and Wishtrend TV, a beauty commerce channel for effective skincare solutions.
#1 DIY Mint Mocktail with AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink
The most crucial beauty hack is to prepare our skin for better absorption. The highly-raved AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink is your go-to beauty elixir to make that happen!
As the No. 1 Stemcell Beauty Drink in Singapore, this miracle potion is formulated with powerful Orchid Stemcells and Premium Marine Collagen Peptides, effectively repairing and rejuvenating skin cells! This beauty shot even has a modern spin; it is infused with sparkling water to boot!
To DIY your beauty mocktail, follow 5 simple steps! All you need are:
- Ice cubes
- Carbonated drink
- The #1 Beauty Drink – AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink
- Lime juice (or any juice of your preference)
- Mint leaves
#2 VASELINE YOUR DAY to rid of them blackheads
Oily skin issues and blackheads? Fret not! All you need is Vaseline, water and some courage to try something new.
- Rub a moderate amount of Vaseline on your nose.
- Use water to ease it onto your skin (or toner if you wish).
- Wash it off after 10 minutes.
Scientifically proven, Vaseline is an oil-based product which works to soften sebum. What does that mean for us? It works like a lubricant when it meets with water, effectively enabling sebum to escape your pores.
#3 DO NOT WASTE sheet masks – Make DIY Cotton Masks
Hydration is key to prevent oily skin. When we talk about sheet masks, we can’t forget the ultimate trio – Beauty Sync By AVALON® Enzyme Mask! AVALON® carries anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening enzyme masks. In light of Phase 2, it is wise to protect your masked face (pun intended). Enjoy skin renewal and gentle exfoliation through natural papaya and pineapple enzymes.
Plenty of essence remain in the packaging of sheet masks that we use frequently, and that goes to waste when we throw them away! Make your own cotton sheet masks today.
All you need is a zip-lock bag, cotton pads and leftover essence from the packaging of a used mask.
- Empty the leftover essence thoroughly into a clean zip-lock bag.
- Place cotton pads into the zip-lock bag.
- Flatten and zip the bag (try to drive the air out as much as possible).
- Refrigerate your DIY cotton masks for a refreshing and cooling skincare treat the next day.
#4 EXFOLIATE your lips with DIY lip scrub
Masks aside, lip care is crazy important. Besides hydrating your lips with lip balm, don’t forget to exfoliate! All you need is honey, brown sugar and a small bowl. Pro-tip: Grab a classy-looking one to feel like an elegant queen.
- Mix honey and brown sugar in a 50:50 proportion, and there you have it! A nourishing and natural-based DIY lip mask.
- Apply it on your lips and let it sit for 15 minutes, before gently rubbing them with your finger while chanting “exfoliate”. Just kidding.
- After, wash the mask off with lukewarm water.
Kasper used a steamed towel to warm up her lips before allowing it to absorb the mask better. You can do so if time allows.
#5 Go Nuts for Nuts – Your Hack for Healthy & Glowing Skin
Crunchy and fun to munch on, these nuts might just be your beauty secret.
- Walnuts to keep wrinkles at bay – Contains Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B
- Almonds for hydration – Contains essential fatty acids, protein, fiber and vitamin E
- Cashews to fight acne – Contains antioxidant selenium and vitamin E
Don’t forget to complement your nut mix with a refreshing glass of AVALON® Hydra Ceramide Beauty Shot – your potion to protect your skin against external aggressors and sooth sensitivity issues such as itchiness, redness and irritation.
Today’s Telegram from Us to You
We hope these DIY beauty hacks work for you, they are simple and effective! Protect your ‘masked face’ and ensure your skin stays hydrated this season. Pro-tip for healthy skin: Hydrate, Exfoliate & Mask! Not the surgical kind of mask, we emphasise. Also, don’t skip skin repair and remember to replenish your skin cells with AVALON® Stemcell Beauty Drink!
The AVALON® Beauty Team